Wednesday 22 May 2013

Feedly

I was reading through the Filofax for Philofaxy Fans page on Facebook today (probably for the umpteenth time but we won't go there) when I discovered a convo about following blogs and the tools people use. Well I love following other people's blogs, they're inspiring, so I checked out the recommended apps. 

The one I chose is called Feedly. I would thoroughly recommend it, it makes all the blogs you follow into a personal magazine just for you. You can categorize the blogs you follow and it just means you check one place instead of multiple. Very clever, wish I'd known something like this existed sooner! 

Check out Feedly here: http://www.feedly.com/home#welcome

Hope it helps you too! I now have it on my tablet and phone as well as laptop. Works best for me on the tablet tho!

Happy reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment